Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Sotto Voce...December Happenings

My dear bloggies, we are now heading into the month of December and the season of Advent and Christmas.

It is also the 2nd Anniversary since the inception of this blogspot, and what has made me sit up and wonder is how the time has passed so quickly.

However, the issues that are being posted here are still here 2 years on and may very well be here time and time again.

The saying the more things change the more they remain the same comes to mind each time I come across an article in relation to issues such as abortion, contraception, women's ordination and celibacy...time will shape these discussions and issues, but CW will not be found wanting in accommodating the discussion of them.

However, my dear friends, the month of December will be a very very busy time for me personally and pastorally, so I advise you now that there will not be the usual staple daily diet of CW...so much so for the next few weeks it will be almost CW Light!!!

Each day however, the usual prayers shall be posted alongside the daily Advent Reflection which I hope shall guide you on your own personal journey to the newborn babe at Christmas.

I again encourage you all to continue to contribute to the site, as all comments, criticisms etc are welcome.

Every blessing,

Sotto Voce