Mr Buckley, just a few more questions for you, especially in light of this....
1. Do you still condone, and consider to be vulnerable, a woman who prefers botox treatment over her childrens wellbeing?
2. Do you still, having viewed the transcript of a recording presented in legal evidence, consider this woman to be vulnerable?
3. Would you care to comment on the contents of that transcript? She gets even...were you aware of this? Did you encourage, counsel or facilitate this in any way?
4. Were you aware of the child benefit payments made? They were double.
5. Do you condone this behaviour?
6. When the woman said that she gets botox delivered to her house, she followed that statement with a question - So?
Do you condone this contempt?
7. Did you ever, personally, or on behalf of the Oratory Society, receive money from this woman at any time? If so, did you declare it? If not, can you prove such?
8. Was your recent jaunt to Greece and Crete paid or contributed to financially by this woman, at the expense of her husband and children having food?
9. Is there anything else you wish to contribute before this really gets out there Mr Buckley?