Sunday, July 15, 2007

New Blog On The (Clerical) Block!!

My dear bloggies, this site has been in existence now for 7 months as and of today and has at time of posting, logged 107,564 visits which is astounding even in its own right.

This site has encompassed the various countries and continents in which the RC Church has a representation and even though the sourcing of material has been somewhat time consuming it has also been rewarding.

I know that when I initially set this blogspot up it was just to cover the happenings (or indeed lack thereof) of the RC Church in Ireland, but this very quickly expanded to become as universal as the RC Church itself.

Many comments, critiques, changes and otherwise have been posted, adjustments made with colours fonts etc., all coming from all of you out there who take the time to read and email me which certainly means a lot to me personally and indeed professionally.

It is not an easy job nor task in undertaking to commit to a blog from moment of conception to consistant updating and I do believe that not a single day has passed since December 15th 2006 that a posting has not gone up on this site. I know personally my speed of posting has improved but sometimes I feel that their are some stories that just do not get published and feel that you may well be losing out....

In that vein, I am glad to announce that I have been contacted and advised that a new site covering many issues that I may only fleetingly cover are now covered in a much more informative way and it is an Irish cleric doing this...

May I personally take this opportunity to now welcome to the blogosphere the new blogspot


....and it is a site truly deserving of your paying it a visit and is one of only a few sites such as



and


that I personally have commented upon here...so be sure to visit it and be sure to contribute....

On that note, over the coming weeks, I will start a review of links to sites here and highlight them and their importance which has earned them a placing hereupon this site.

In the interim my sincerest thanks to each and all of you who continue to visit and comment which has helped build this site into what it is today...107,564 (and counting) thanks to you all!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Disclaimer

No responsibility or liability shall attach itself to either myself or to the blogspot ‘Clerical Whispers’ for any or all of the articles placed here.

The placing of an article hereupon does not necessarily imply that I agree or accept the contents of the article as being necessarily factual in theology, dogma or otherwise.

Sotto Voce