Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Warning To Bridesmaids!!

My dear friends, around this time last year a colleague of mine brought to the attention of the nation through the media both here in Ireland and abroad the story in relation to a wedding planner who was not!!

The person pictured opposite is one Mr Paul Mayfair who has traded under so many aliases such as follows

Paul Mayfair

Lord Paul Mayfair

Viscount Mayfair

Paul Mayfield

Paul Riafyam

Take a good look and if he is in anyway familiar to you or the above names are, please please do get in touch with me and I will forward the details to my colleague in the strictest of confidence and he shall take it from there with you.

He has left a trail of debts behind and the following links to the media coverage should give you an idea of what he has done and is capable of doing yet again so be warned!!!




'We got married last November in Adare Manor, in Ireland. I just wanted to warn anyone who was considering hiring a wedding planner. We hired Dream Wedding Ireland, also known as Events Reality, through Paul Mayfair. The company has scammed us out of thousands of dollars, and ruined our whole feeling of our wedding. It is a horrible situation. If you are planning on hiring a planner, I would urge you to make sure you have contact with all of your suppliers directly, especially concerning costs. If anyone would like more details concerning the specifics of what this company has done, please feel free to contact me. I wouldn't want any other brides to go through what I had to. Please watch out, you can be particularly vulnerable at this time.'


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Disclaimer

No responsibility or liability shall attach itself to either myself or to the blogspot ‘Clerical Whispers’ for any or all of the articles placed here.

The placing of an article hereupon does not necessarily imply that I agree or accept the contents of the article as being necessarily factual in theology, dogma or otherwise.

Sotto Voce