Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Sacerdos - A Few Words

I would like to say welcome to you all who have not visited this site before and to those of you who are regulars, I do hope that my postings here will not fail to inform you.

It has been an experience for me to have posted here before, and indeed manage the blogspot heretofore for a few days, but I believe that this period of time will be for a month or so.

Sotto Voce (SV) has taken a well earned and deserved break from ministry, and passed this honour to myself to ensure that you are not deprived of your daily update.

He has also given me a carte blanche to introduce new ideas etc to CW and the very first addition I have begun is that of a daily prayer and reflection which I hope may be of use to you as you peruse the site.

In time, I will add other features, but whatever contributions you wish to make, please do feel free to do so as I know this is something strongly encouraged by SV and it is certainly something I would wish to continue.

I do ask that you keep SV in your thoughts and prayers over the next few days and weeks as he takes his retreat, as I know he will indeed be thinking of you all.

Sacerdos