Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Sotto Voce...On Retreat

My dear bloggies, I write to advise you all that I am on a personal retreat for teh next few days and will hand over the posting of this site over to a good colleague of mine.

He will manage comments, contributions and postings as much as possible for him with a set minimum of 5 postings per day and he will have the freedom to post to it whatever stories he feels are of interest.

I will advise of my return and resume thereafter the postings etc associated with this blogspot.

I ask that you all keep me in your thoughts and prayers over the next few days as there are very important decisions that I have to make and especially in the light of recent personal happenings.

"There are as many kinds of prayer as there are different states of soul, as many kinds of prayer as there are souls."

Sotto Voce