Monday, April 09, 2007

Sotto Voce...

My dear friends, I hope that you have all had a most blessed Easter and now pray that the weather proves to be as much a welcome occasion.

I have received all your comments and welcome them always but one in particular has quite frankly irked me to the extent of being insulted.

A message came from someone only known as Anonymous the other day falsely accusing me of plagiarism and so I feel it only right that I yet again clarify this particular matter.

I surf the web each and every day and may come across stories which I feel may be of interest to you all and once I have found 3 other sources to back the one initially found, then and only then do I consider posting it here.

I read each of the 4 stories and decide which is easier to both read and understand and this is the one goes on the site, and indeed often has it happened where the initial story has been relegated by a backing story which is easier to understand.

I do not endorse plagiarism and never will but this blogspot is here to provide an easily accessible and understandable view of what is happening around the RC world and beyond on occasion.

I have no intention of changing that and the fact that I do have the postings legally cleared should be indicative enough of how serious I take this blogspot to the extent of ensuring that my stories are properly sourced and verified for you all.

I have also taken the decision whereby henceforth that all comments now made anonymously will NOT be posted, but those of you who do wish to make comments without contact details being publicly posted can send them to me and they shall be withheld from posting at your request.

Also, in relation to contributions of articles and comments, please do continue to contribute as many have attracted many comments of varying reactions but this only goes to prove how widely read such articles are.

Finally, this site will continue to undergo subtle but favourable developments over the coming weeks and may be flagged as they happen but if there is anything which you feel can be done to enhance the site let me know and likewise if there is something which you feel is not helpful, get in touch.