Sunday, April 01, 2007

Islamic Countries Can Suck Jesus's Chocolate Covered Cock (Contribution)

Islamic countries want to ban speech that offends religious sensibilities. You want to know why?

Because their religion sucks and they can't defend it.

So instead of engaging others in the marketplace of ideas they try to prohibit speech that they can't counter.

They pushed through a resolution in the UN Human Rights Council that prohibits any speech that offends Islam.

That is so stupid. Oh, have I offended you? I guess I should be banned then.

Meanwhile, over here in this part of never, never land, the Catholic crazies are all freaked out over a chocolate Jesus. So what????????

I just don't get it. I'm being literal. I don't understand what's offensive about a chocolate Jesus.

Maybe I didn't read the part of the Bible that talks about not making graven images of the Lord in chocolate (and it's possible, since the Bible has so many other things that are institutionally nuts I wouldn't rule it out).

Why does anyone care that it's in chocolate?

I understood when people were freaked out when an artist covered the Virgin Mary in cow dung. That's faeces. It doesn't take a rocket scientist or Biblical expert to figure that one out.

But what's offensive about chocolate?

The other part of this so-called chocolate Jesus controversy is his cock.

Apparently he has one.

Someone hide the children.

It turns out humans have dicks.

No, you don't say.

My guess is that if Jesus actually existed he would get a good belly laugh out of people being offended that he had a penis.

Yeah, don't worry about feeding the poor or anything. Just obsess over Jesus's chocolate covered penis. I'm sure that's what the good Lord would have wanted.

So, is the argument that Jesus didn't have a dick?

Or were people offended because it was too big? Too Small? Too immaculate? Not immaculate enough?

Note to crazy Christians: Male humans have penises! I know that comes as a giant shock and disappointment to you, but I swear you have to get used to it.

And yes, even your Lord and Saviour had one, even if he never used it.

By the way, if Jesus never had an orgasm the whole time he was alive (no premarital sex, no masturbation), he must have walked around with the biggest hard on in creation.

How do you depict blue balls in chocolate?

Since Jesus is also a prophet in Islam, I guess I killed two holy birds with one heretical stone here.

I have offended thee. Whoop dee doo.

Here's the part you don't understand -- I don't believe in your voodoo. So, I don't care that I am offending your mythical, non-existent Gods covered in chocolate with balls that ache like there's no tomorrow.

It's like getting mad at me for offending Zeus and Artemis. I don't care. They don't exist.

Considering their feelings is beyond preposterous. I will not live in your fantasy world.

It must be noted that in this case, the Muslims are even more wrong than the Christians.

The Catholics are being super goofy, but ultimately who cares about their bruised feelings?

If the Norse were pissed at me because I made fun of a fruit-covered Thor with a raspberry cock, I wouldn't much care either.

But when the Muslims try to quiet all dissent because they can't make a halfway decent argument in favor of their religion, they cross a line.

You're allowed to have your wacky and dangerous ideas if I am allowed to have my reasonable ones. But when you try to take away our right to speak, that ends the conversation. Then the free flow of ideas comes to an end.

Even though I think your ideas have led to the senseless deaths of millions upon millions, I still wouldn't prohibit them. I don't need to.

They're asinine and will ultimately be defeated. I believe in the power of reason in the long run.

Ironically, the devout don't have faith in their faith. That's why they have to quash dissent.

That's what they've been doing for centuries now. Both Muslims and Christians have been killing people that challenged their orthodoxy for the last two thousand years.

Remember the Catholic Church imprisoned Galileo when he said the earth went around the sun.

While Galileo sat in prison, the earth still revolved around the sun.

Funny how that works.

You can prohibit certain speech all you want, but it doesn't make it any less true.

So, you take your voodoo and I'll take reason and logic, and let's do ideological battle.

I might not win in the short run because humanity is an infant that is still struggling to open its eyes. But ultimately my victory is inevitable (unless of course the religious kill us all first).

You can make all the loony toon arguments you like.

And you can even whine over cartoons of Mohamed or chocolate covered Jesuses.

But when you says I am not even allowed to speak back, well, that's fighting words.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Disclaimer

No responsibility or liability shall attach itself to either myself or to the blogspot ‘Clerical Whispers’ for any or all of the articles placed here.

The placing of an article hereupon does not necessarily imply that I agree or accept the contents of the article as being necessarily factual in theology, dogma or otherwise.

Sotto Voce