Saturday, September 01, 2007

Sotto Voce...back and blogging....

My dear bloggies, I regret to inform the scarlett clad ones that I have returned from my sojourn and wish to begin by apologising to those whom I was to meet but time was against me before I headed on break.....mea culpa...

I will over the next few days post some reflections here in relation to my time away which I wish to share with you all....

Also, I will bring the site back up to date in relation to news comments etc as quickly as I possibly can and thank you all for your kind words before I left and to those of you who submitted petitions to me...they were remembered in a special celebration and commemoration service in Fatima...more anon....

Hereunder are the latest stories for today...enjoy the read.....

Sotto Voce