Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sotto Voce...Cúpla Focail

My dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I write to you all to express my sincerest thanks to all of you who sent me messages of kindness and support as I went on retreat.

To those of you who also got in touch in relation to my recent request for the recordings of the Fr Peyton Rosary - my sincerest thanks and blessings.

I am now seeking a book entitled 'Beyond Gay' which was authored by David Morrison in 1999 and proving elusive...any help in relation to this appreciated.

I am taking the next 3 days off and will be unavailable until Tuesday / Wednesday but will respond to all messages received in relation to my request.

Next week, I am also preparing to go to Rome for somewhat of an 'ad limina' visit and will of course post here as best as possible for me.

Finally, as we speak, we have breached the 300,000 hits barrier on CW and this is amazing considering that we are only 18 months on the go...and each of the 300,000 hits are all individual and not inclusive of the repeat visitors...to all I hope this site proves to be helpful and informative.

Please do feel free to get in touch at any time through here with suggestions, criticisms, comments etc.

In the interim, every blessing upon you all

Sotto Voce