The members are:
1. Cardinal Wilfred Fox Napier, archbishop of Durban, South Africa;
2. Cardinal Francis Arinze, retired prefect of the Congregation for Divine Worship and the Sacraments;
3. Cardinal Peter Kodwo Appiah Turkson, archbishop of Cape Coast, Ghana, president of the Association of Episcopal Conferences of Western Africa;
4. Cardinal Theodore-Adrien Sarr, archbishop of Dakar, Senegal, first vice president of the Symposium of Episcopal Conferences of Africa and Madagascar;
5. Archbishop Laurent Monsengwo Pasinya of Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo;
6. Archbishop Norbert Wendelin Mtega of Songea, Tanzania;
7. Archbishop John Olorunfemi Onaiyekan of Abuja, Nigeria;
8. Archbishop Simon Ntamwana of Gitega, Burundi, president of the Association of Episcopal Conferences for Central Africa;
9. Archbishop Cornelius Fontem Esua of Bamenda, Cameroon;
10. Archbishop Odon Marie Arsene Razanakolona of Antananarivo, Madagascar;
11. Bishop Youssef Ibrahim Sarraf of Le Caire of the Chaldeans, Egypt;
12. Bishop Maroun Elias Lahham of Tunis, Tunis;
13. Bishop Edmond Djitangar of Sarh, Chad;
14. Bishop Francisco Joao Silota M. Afr. of Chimoio, Mozambique, second vice president of the Symposium of Episcopal Conferences of Africa and Madagascar.
15. Cardinal John Njue, Archbishop of Nairobi, and the president of the Kenya Episcopal Conference (KEC)
No responsibility or liability shall attach itself to us or to the blogspot ‘Clerical Whispers’ for any or all of the articles placed here.
The placing of an article hereupon does not necessarily imply that we agree or accept the contents of the article as being necessarily factual in theology, dogma or otherwise.