Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Buckley Plans His Funeral (Don't Be Excited Yet!!)!

Well, the longer he lives it seems the madder he gets but such are the ways of excommunicant Bishop Patrick BUCKLEY.

By all accounts, he has decided to preside over his own funeral as "I'm doing it myself because I don't think there'd be too mnay Catholic bishops or priests who'd like to preside over my funeral."

Well now Pat, you couldn't be further from the truth on that, as I am sure that the Pope himself would nearly turn up if nothing else just to make sure that you are deceased!!

It seems that mad-mitred one has already set most of the ceremony which includes him fading into the sunset near Larne harbour, and also a song by George Strait entitled The Cowboy Rides Away.

At 57, who knows, he might decide to hang on for a while but he can rest assured that he will have a heck of a turnout and sendoff...now where is the semtex?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Disclaimer

No responsibility or liability shall attach itself to either myself or to the blogspot ‘Clerical Whispers’ for any or all of the articles placed here.

The placing of an article hereupon does not necessarily imply that I agree or accept the contents of the article as being necessarily factual in theology, dogma or otherwise.

Sotto Voce

(Source: FF/PVT)