Friday, September 05, 2008

Ex aedibus Sotto Voce...

Dear friends in Christ, I write to advise that I shall be not in a position to post to CW until Sunday due to pastoral committments.

It is a time in which I ask for your prayers and thoughts for a person who has asked for them, and my dear friends, please join me in silent reflection for them.

I have set up that a special piece of Gregorian music shall be posted each day alongside the daily prayer to St Michael and the Vocations prayer. It is my hope that you forgive my not being here to convey to you that which have become used to, but also that no doubt your understanding will shine through yet again.



THE BEST GIFTS TO GIVE

To your friend - loyalty;

To your enemy - forgiveness;

To your boss - service;

To a child - a good example;

To your parents - gratitude and devotion;

To your mate - love and faithfulness;

To all men and women - charity;

and To your God - your life.

My Blesings upon you all

Sotto Voce