Monday, September 01, 2008

Sotto Voce...CW

My dear beloved brothers and sisters in Christ, how good it is to be writing to you all again.

The last few weeks I shall be writing about in time hereupon, but for the moment ther are a few other matters I wish to bring to your attention.

My time here will perhaps in time be lessened as I have been advised that I am being raised to high office within a short space of time, but I am sure that Sacerdos shall be well positioned to cover my absences.

On the site, just under the Sotto Voce picture you will now see a 'Donate' button which I have introduced for those of you who wish to show your support for this site. CW has been on the go for almost 2 years now and has never sought any form of contribution for so, and that would be my intention for as long as possible.

Many have asked if it was posible to contribute towards the upkeep, maintainence and general appreciation towards CW, and for a while I was hesitant in doing so, but general consensus from you all has indicated that you would appreciate my providing such a possibility for you.

It is operated, for security reasons, through PayPal which I hope should be of re-assurance to you all.

Also, now rather than having the headlines of articles alongside, I have tidied it up a little so now just click on the month in question and ALL headlines will load, but be patient as there are substantial numbers of postings per month.

On that note, another milestone is happening in that this post is now 9,600 since December 2006 and all going well, I believe that by mid-September, the 10,000 mark shall be reached!!

The location of people hitting on CW can also be viewed by clicking on the CW Connects link but just to advise you all, it will not in any way indicate to anyone else viewing the site where exactly you are or your ISP address.

As we are now in the month of September, I shall now each day also publish the prayer to St Michael the Archangel which I personally believe is required more than ever in this world of ours.

My dear friends, I now leave you be in peace until tomorrow, but will prepare a little reflection for you all as a result of my recent break.

Until then,

In pacet Christi

Sotto Voce

(Posting 9,600)