Monday, August 25, 2008

Sacerdos...Ag Imeacht...

Well my dear friends in Christ, this is in effect my final posting to you all before he who is Master (Sotto Voce) returns to his position at the helm of this blogspot.

It has truly been a learning curve for me by being involved in this site, and also an education within its very own right. The information collected here from all around the world and then pored over is surreal, but every part of it verified.

If only Sotto could attend more parochial and diocesan get togethers, he would either be hung or promoted - either way silenced - but certainly it would prove to be an interesting evening.

Well, my dear friends, I now bid you all adieu and impart every blessing upon you all as I take my leave.

God bless and may we come to meet again

Sacerdos

(Source: N/A)