Saturday, May 03, 2008

Sotto Voce...Ag Teacht Ar Ais...

Dear friends, this is in effect my final posting here for the moment as Sotto Voce is due to return to his regular routine of posting next week.

In the last few days, I have found it most interesting in being party to the updating of this site and now fully understand the amount of time, effort and indeed commitment that keeping this blogspot going involves.

There will be no postings here for the next 2 - 3 days which will cover the weekend over which I have a parish to oversee and pastorally care for.

I ask you all however, to keep Sotto Voce in your prayers as I personally know he is going through a difficult time and pray that he will find the necessary strength and hope he so richly deserves at this time.

Being aware as I am of how much you all do pray for him, I ask that you say that extra prayer for him this weekend.

In the interim, to you all every blessing.