Monday, April 14, 2008

Sotto Voce...CW Blogspot Update

My dear brothers and sisters, it has been a fortnight or so since I wrote to you all here and in that time, I have taken time out to reflect on many things, and once I have reflected more upon such thoughts, I will share them here with you all.

I would like to thank each and all of you who wrote me such beautiful and supportive messages, and also for your prayers over the last while which have been most welcome.

As part of the ongoing development of the CW blogspot, I have added a section which will reort on an almost daily basis on Il Papa trip to USA, and in regard to that, I ask those of you who may be in a position to comment on your own personal feelings in relation to this trip - the first since 1999 of a Pope - to contribute to the blogspot.

Another little addition to the site will be a reflection every now and then called Monastic Reflections which should prove interesting and reflective to you so be sure and check that out!!

A third issue which shall be reflected on for the next year or so will be the Year of Vocations which began yesterday in the Irish Church and each day, I will publish the prayer for Vocations hereupon and ask you all to say it when finished reading the postings here and we shall unite in prayer for more priests who are so badly needed now.

In the interim, I bid Gods Blessings upon you all and thank you for taking the time to read and contribute to CW.

Sotto Voce