Monday, March 10, 2008

Sotto Voce - Ó Mo Chroí

My dear friends, I must first of all take this moment to say a personal thank you to each and all of you who got in touch with me over the last few days in relation to my posting here on Saturday.

Míle, míle buióchas dóibh go léir.

May I ask those of you who got in touch with me using just a name but anonymous email to do so and leave me an email address I can get back to you on as it is important that I do so.

Also, to the person who wrote in relation to a certain comment that needed attention as you wished to show the posting to others, as a matter of urgency get in touch with me and I can accommodate your request.

In the interim, I am taking a beak for a day or so, which will mean there will be no postings here until Tuesday or Wednesday.

Whilst on break, I ask that you keep me in your prayers and thoughts, being assured that they are gratefully accepted.

Every blessing on you all,

Sotto Voce