Saturday, December 15, 2007

Clerical Whispers - 1 Year On

My dear friends, today is a milestone in its own right as Clerical Whispers has now ended the 1st year of blogging and what a year it has been since 15th December 2006.

The very 1st posting was the Mission Statement, and I think it is worth posting here again to remind ourselves the purpose of Clerical Whispers....

It is my intention to provide a comprehensive, informative and accurate portrayal of matters religious and spiritual in Ireland and if so deemed to be of benefit, other areas of the world.

At all and each time, the articles of information posted here will be independently verified at least 3 times and from variant sources so that no posting is verified twice in the same week by the same person/organisation and this ensures total independence and trust in relation to aforementioned articles.

Each article stands or falls on the merits of the evidence used to support it.

I still abide by this mission statement and would feel that despite the mesages of condemnation and congratulations, I know I can state that this stands true to this day...and will continue to be so...

To each and all of you who read this site, comment upon it and contribute, a sincere thank you to all of you for doing so and I hope that you shall continue to do so...

A million thanks to you all...


Sotto Voce