Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Clerical Error....?

My dear bloggies, I apologise in advance for the current situation of the blogspot layout which has baffled me and I am currently awaiting assistance from the system amnagers so as to rectify this issue.

I believe that attempts have been made to interfere this site by other parties and currently all ISP's are being traced for a time frame so as to identify who may be responsible for this as this is not the 1st time that this has happened.

In the interim, again accept my apologies and continue to enjoy the blogspot as usual.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Disclaimer

No responsibility or liability shall attach itself to either myself or to the blogspot ‘Clerical Whispers’ for any or all of the articles placed here.

The placing of an article hereupon does not necessarily imply that I agree or accept the contents of the article as being necessarily factual in theology, dogma or otherwise.

Sotto Voce