Monday, May 07, 2007

Anglican Synod Ireland

The Anglican Church in Ireland (commonly referred to as the Church of Ireland or the Protestant Church) begins the Annual General Synod tomorrow May 8th 2007 in Kilkenny and they have a dedicated website to the event which is available by clicking on this link:



I will also add it as a perma-link on the Anglican Ireland Dioceses listing to the right of this blog for continued access by yourselves and I encourage you to take a look at what is happening as you never know, our own lot might get a few ideas.

On another note which is still linked in, let me say this now in a public domain much to my dismay as I would rather do so in private...

I have previously stated here the process I follow before a posting is placed on this site and I will continue to follow that rule as it follows best practice.

I also introduced a policy whereby any submission which came in as anonymous would not be posted unless some contact details were supplied still stands and shall remain as such.

Therefore let me say this now publicly for s/he who continues to pester me from the Irish Angle...I will not publish until and such time as I have contact details from you.

I will not accredit any particualr story to any one media group as the story may be from varying sources and for me to start doing that now would render this blogspot useless with so much time being taken up.

I shall continue as before and if anyone else has issues please bring them to me but do so in an open way that it can be addressed and not using the anonymous button. Much obliged....


Sotto Voce