Saturday, February 17, 2007

A Word Of Thanks - Sotto Voce

Just a word to all those of you who have taken the time and effort to visit this site which I hope has been of use to you in some way or another...with almost 5,000 visitors and only 2 months old since Thursday, my sincerest appreciation is all I can offer...


...and also to those of you who took time to vote for me in the blog awards...most grateful to you also...


I promise to work to the best of my human limitations to continue providing a blog which has thus far earned your confidence and many, many suggestions and comments...


To you all, my sincerest thanks.....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer

No responsibility or liability shall attach itself to either myself or to the blogspot ‘Clerical Whispers’ for any or all of the articles placed here.

The placing of an article hereupon does not necessarily imply that I agree or accept the contents of the article as being necessarily factual in theology, dogma or otherwise.

Sotto Voce