Monday, February 19, 2007

5,000...and Counting...Sotto Voce


It has now come to pass that the 5,000 visitor mark has been passed and this has genuinely taken me aback considering that the blogspot has only been up and running for just 2 months.

I thank all of you who have taken the time to visit, those who continue to visit and to all who have mailed me in this time with suggestions, stories, contributions etc etc...

With this in mind, I promise to do my utmost to ensure that this service continues and that all are welcome to contribute etc through the email address

Míle Buíochas...Thank You

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer

No responsibility or liability shall attach itself to either myself or to the blogspot ‘Clerical Whispers’ for any or all of the articles placed here.

The placing of an article hereupon does not necessarily imply that I agree or accept the contents of the article as being necessarily factual in theology, dogma or otherwise.

Sotto Voce